We are allowing LIMITED access in the facility for the time being.
Following state guidelines, we will be opening to less than 50% of our occupancy level. To allow everyone the ability to climb throughout the day there is now a two-hour time limit.
We recommend reserving your climbing time slot on our website. You are welcome without a reservation, however you will not be guaranteed access if we have reached capacity.
In addition to these measures, we have also implemented the following:
•Anyone entering the facility is required to wear a mask for the duration of their visit. We will have a limited number for sale, so please remember to bring your own.
•Temperature check prior to entry required.
•Hands must be washed upon entry and exit of the facility, and after every wall you climb.
• Only climbing shoes will be allowed on the padded flooring and climbing walls (No street shoes).
• Social distancing of 6 ft is highly recommended. We have made accommodations to allow a safe distance between climbers and patrons.
• Regular deep cleaning of all high traffic areas throughout the day, with extra rounds of cleaning as necessary.
• Hand sanitizer placed throughout the gym; however, we ask that you bring your own if you are able to, as supplies are hard to come by.
• Nightly electrostatic disinfectant treatment of all climbing walls.
•Yoga and belay classes are temporarily suspended until further notice.
We will continue to monitor and follow all guidelines set forth by the CDC, local, and state public heath guidance. In order to stay closely attuned with the situation and the needs of our patrons, changes or new measures may be implemented at a moment’s notice.
Your understanding and cooperation while we navigate through these changes are greatly appreciated.